Role Overview:This role consists of creating and organising high-quality front-end content to be uploaded across the NX website, newsletter and social media accounts to provide an engaging and inspirational read …
This role consists of creating and organising high-quality front-end content to be uploaded across the NX website, newsletter and social media accounts to provide an engaging and inspirational read for the NX readers. Contributing editors will produce content for each of our sections including Arts & Culture, Education, Fashion, Lifestyle, Business and Wellbeing, however, we will take into account what sections you would prefer to contribute to.
6 Months (Part-Time)
Who is NX?:
We started off as a community of young creatives, but have since evolved into a media company covering individuals and companies from a wide range of industries and working backgrounds including Apprentices, Students, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Creatives.
Our vision is to produce content to engage, showcase and inspire future generations to help our readers follow or realise their dreams, with a wider vision to help create a better future. To date, we have grown our on and offline presence through photoshoots, video shoots, interviews, articles and events alongside industry experts, and now we want to expand and add to our vision with.. you?
Is this role for you?:
Do you love creative thinking and writing?
Do you like voicing your opinion?
Do you see yourself interviewing industry experts?
…If yes, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities of the Contributing Editor:
- Welcome, call with the Editor, followed by one meeting per month online or face-face.
- Able to think creatively about content to produce in the form of interviews, articles, lists, features, reviews and more.
- You will be in direct contact with the Editor about your ideas and will be provided with help where necessary to bring your ideas to life.
- Work to be carried out remotely, with occasional workdays in Oxford. Venue (TBC)
- Attend a photoshoot to help build your profile across the NX accounts.
- Plan photoshoots with your dedicated photographer to go alongside each piece of your content.
- Interview and transcribe all assigned interviews to a high-quality standard.
- Answer and engage with emails to help bring your ideas to life.
- Liaise with the marketing team to create marketing materials to push your work out to the NX readers and beyond.
The deadline for all applications is the 29th of November. If successful you will be emailed on 1st December with an invite to an interview. All interviews will take place on the 3rd & 4th of December at Oxford Brookes.